- The Tsubo® Roana utilizes the following technology:
- Leather sockliner with anti-bacterial treatment
- Supportive memory foam top layer with cushioning latex foam bottom layer
- Additional cushioning latex foam forefoot
- Insole board for support
- Rubber outsole for durability, flexibility, and traction
The Roana has been reviewed as running about 1/2 size small for some individuals. Consider ordering up a 1/2 size if you tend to be in between.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Looks expensive
- Runs Wider
- hard heel
Comments about Roana:
The look: I really love the look of this shoe. I bought two pairs - one for myself and one as a gift. The pony hair looks really nice and the bands make it slightly sportier than the average flat. I'm surprised by how many outfits they go with - and how easily I can dress them up and down.
The feel: This flat is really comfortable, I have slightly wider feet and a higher arch than average, and I can walk around in these for several hours very comfortably. However I had to add a rubber heel stick-on to the back of the heel to prevent it from rubbing my heel raw - a common problem with flats. But that was a quick an easy fix and only a few bucks for a very nice shoe.
The fit: I think this runs very true to size, I am usually a 9 or 9 1/2 and the 9 1/2 fits perfectly with the added heel buffer.
- Was this a gift?: