The Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation family of product lines (UGG® Australia, Teva®, Sanuk®, Tsubo®, and Ahnu®) and accompanying domestic (uggaustralia.com, teva.com, sanuk.com, tsubo.com, and ahnu.com) and international websites takes the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously. We respect your privacy and take great care to safeguard information in our possession. Your preferences for use of your information are our highest priority.
What personal information about our customers does Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at the Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation websites. Below are listed the types of information we gather.
- Information you provide: We receive and securely store any information you enter on our websites or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide voluntary information. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our websites and communicating with you.
- Automatic information: Deckers Outdoor Corporation and its affiliates limited to third-party advertisers receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. This allows us to enhance your online shopping experience to an easier and more personalized level. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses a Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation website. We use this information to remember you once you have logged into your account and to remember your shopping cart. No personally identifiable information is stored in the cookie. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Without this technology, we would not be able to recognize you and provide a personalized experience through Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation websites, but we want you to be aware these tools exist.
- Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive notice of your activity within an e-mail if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please log-in to your account and change your preferences. Unless you opt-in to our email list, your email address is used strictly for transactional and informational purposes regarding your purchases and/or inquiries.
Does Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share customer information only as described below.
- Agents: We employ other firms to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are contractually obligated to protect personal information. We may pass your personal information to credit referencing agencies (who may keep a record of your information) for the purposes of carrying out identity verification checks.
- Trading Partners: Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation product lines are offered internationally in conjunction with select international trading partners. Any personal information shared with these trading partners is protected and may be used only according to the guidelines contained herein.
- Protection of Deckers Outdoor and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation, our users and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, except as provided below, and you will have the opportunity to choose not to share the information. The exception to this is if Deckers Outdoor is ordered to produce such information through valid subpoena or court order. In those situations, Deckers Outdoor will comply with the subpoena and/or court order and will not be required to provide you with any notice.
How secure is my personal information?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your account, to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log out of your account when finished, especially when using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party websites.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation also displays personalized third-party advertising based on personal information about customers, such as visits and purchases through our sites. Although Deckers Outdoor Corporation does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad. If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, please login to your account and adjust your preferences.
Can I update, correct, or delete my personal information?
Yes, if you made a purchase from one of our sites, you can log-in to your account to make changes to your personal information or change preferences. If you submitted personal information without making a purchase, if you email Deckers at firstname.lastname@example.org to change or delete your personal information, we will uphold your request. Deckers may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes.
How do I get in touch with Deckers?
Deckers does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may shop at our websites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Which information can I access?
Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation gives you access to information about your account and your interactions with Deckers Consumer Direct Corporation for the purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information. You may log-in to your account to update personal information or change preferences.
Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines
Deckers Outdoor Corporation respects internationally recognized human rights and environmental standards and places them at the core of our business practices. While we do not own or operate the factories that make our products, we apply a rigorous code of conduct, the Ethical Supply Chain Guidelines, and work with the factories we use to improve their performance over time. Find out more
Restricted Substances Policy
Deckers Outdoor Corporation is committed to assuring that all of the materials used in its products are safe for workers, consumers and the environment alike. Deckers has established a Restricted Substances Policy that mandates compliance with all international directives, laws and regulations that restrict the type and concentration of potentially hazardous substances. Consistent with our company values, the Restricted Substances Policy goes beyond mandated restrictions and includes some substances such as PVC that are not restricted by law, but that are a cause of concern for many consumers and some Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs). Click here for more information.
How to Contact Us
Tsubo® - Customer Service 123 N. Leroux Flagstaff, AZ 86001 1-866-998-7826 Or send us an email